Sunday, September 28, 2008

spiritual high

hello there anyone and everyone,

I just got back from a PYV Junior Camp based on the book of Ephesians and being 'Totally Transformed'. The subjects were:

1.Totally Transformed Me
2.Totally Transformed Speech
3.Totally Transformed Life
4.Totally Transformed Submission

The camp was absolutely oarsum and I made heaps of new friends and I learnt a lot about also.

So if you see me soon and I can't stop smiling and being nice (hopefully, haha) you now know why.

http://www.pyv.org.au

check it out guys, all info about future camps is on there if you wanna come, it's awesome fun!

In other news though, my holidays are still being extremely boring, except for camp, and I am hoping to go to Melbourne to hang with my sis Esther and also hang with Jane n' Morley.

Cya later anyone and everyone,

D.

ps. the drawing is coming along...

No comments: