Tuesday, September 30, 2008

someone, somewhere, someday...

hey,
I found this on someones post, somewhere on the net, somedays ago...
check it out

Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer even if it doesn't make sense.
4. Give your comment on the answer, how they actually relate.
5. Tag 5 humans.


How are you feeling today? If your Heart Tells You To - Tommy Emmanuel

Will you get far in life? All or Nothing at All - Perry Como (WHAT!!)

What is your best friends theme song? Under Serious Attack - Emery (this isn't it btw, haha)

What's your highschool like? On the Mind - Foo Fighters (I guess that sums it up)

How can you get ahead in life? The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles (it seems like that at the moment)

What's the best thing about your best friends? Sweetest Thing - U2 (they are)

Describe your parents. Thrilloilogy - Powderfinger (no idea what that means anyway)

How's your life going? Mama's Trippin - Ben Harper (???)

First song played on my birthday. Say Goodbye at the Mile High Stadium - Dave Matthews Band (not true either, man this sucks)

Will you have a happy life? Nice 'N' Easy - Frank Sinatra (sounds good to me)

What do your friends think of you? John Elliot's Nose - My Friend The Chocolate Cake (you guys think I have a big nose??

Do people secretly lust after you? Too Much (live) - Dave Matthews Band (okay then...)

How can you make yourself happy? Devestation and Reform - Relient K (whatever)

What should you do with your life? What If I Do - Foo Fighters (so... that means what?)

Will you ever have child? Just A Boy - Angus and Julia Stone. (that's weird)

What song will you dance like a freak to? Show Me Your Glory - Third Day (I doubt it, not very 'dancy' song)

What does your mum think of you? Can't We Be Friends - Jamie Cullum (???)

What is your deep dark secret? The Wizard of Oz - John Williams (am I...? AM I???!!!)

What's your mortal enemy theme song? You and Me - Lifehouse (I think this is actually my best friend song, oh well)

What is your personality like? Beautiful - Audio Adrenaline (OH YEAH!!! haha)

Anyway that was really weird,

cya later guys where-ever you are,

D.

No comments: