Friday, September 19, 2008

Choices

Cool, a blog. Known as 'my room'. And now for something emotional and meaningful:

Today as the sun was shining on my face, I drove past Central Square car park, and I noticed the sign that they always put out the front of that financial place on the corner. It read,
"It is our choices that show and make who we are, rather than our abilities." Or at least it was something along those lines.
Whilst listening to some Relient K and Moby on the way home, I tried to analyze what they were trying to say, and I've come to the conclusion that they're kind of right.

Life is full of choices, and sure we may stuff up sometimes, (okay, a lot of the time), but ultimately we must realise that we do make who we are, and with some common sense and guidance through prayer and help from God, we can be the very best possible, and you can be what you want to be. If you wanna be something, or someone, go for it, and don't let the worldly views and expectations hold you back.

But that's enough from me, you're probably bored stiff by now, but I hope it's alright for my first writing.

Ciao.

You have the freedom to exceed. - Ray Kroc

1 comment:

janey said...

HELLO !!
love ur blog url name btw . welcome to the blogging community, now ur challenge is to keep it going .
ur not boring ;)

have a good holly day !!!!

~janey~