Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my attempt...

So, I looked around and saw people drawing and producing oarsum works of art, and I thought, 'I wanna do that. I don't wanna be some guy who just goes through life sitting in the background, stuck in a routine, never doing anything outstanding.' OK, I admit, that was a bit exaggerated when you relate it to the picture, however that is how I feel. And, after some advice from the one and only Jane, I found this pic and decided that this would be a good spot to start. Because after all you have to start somewhere.




So I tried my hardest, and came up with this...


I dunno but I think it's not toooo bad.

And here is my next one I'm gonna try and draw:



Gosh, I'm soooo boring. I promise the next one after this will not be an alley of any kind.

Thanks Jane, Andrew and Beth for being such oarsum Christian friends. It's not every day you find people as Godly, kind and loving people such as you. Your oarsumnuss (say with Pommy accent, sounds good) really does help, and it's great to know I can talk to you about pretty much anything.

I feel happy now.

Ciao.

No comments: