Sunday, September 21, 2008

Holidays?

Q. Who can jump higher than a 20 story building? - Find out when you've finished.

I dunno about you, but my interpretation of holidays is when you can relax, your parents can relax (kind of), and you just get time to slow down, take it easy and do what you want. You can stay up late and watch cool movies, hang out with your friends, draw a picture or write blogs. But it seems my fathers interpretation of this is completely different...

During the holidays, my 'bedtime' doesn't change at all, dad always starts pestering me at about 9.20ish, not even 15 minutes later, (of course I don't necessarily go to sleep at that time, most of the time I just stay awake for ages, reading a book or trying to draw, but that's beside the point). This holidays I was looking forward to just relaxing, and doing all the things I mentioned earlier, but noooooooo, my parents (dad especially) are too paranoid to let me do anything outside their little box. Which, quite frankly, sucks!

I feel like I'm just serving no point for 2 weeks. I mean, it's great that my parents are being 'protective' (if that's the right word to use), but most of the time they just need to let go a bit. I wanna get out a bit, and live my life. Live life like a deck of cards, the hand you get dealt represents determinism, what you do with it though is free will.

I dunno, I think I'll see if I can sort something out. This is an incredibly long post. And it sounds so depressing. The next time I'm in happy mood I'll write something then, rather than complain to no-one.

A. Anybody, buildings can't jump! HAHAHA. Enjoy.

Ciao.

No comments: