Friday, April 23, 2010

hours on end...


If there was a name/job for sitting in an airport, listening to gazey dazey acousticy musique, I would do it.
I could sit for hours on end, days on end, simply watching it all go by. I'd buy a nice set of headphones, something that blocks it all out, and I'd listen to Angus & Julia Stone, and DC4C, and Jose Gonzalez, and Lior, and Norah Jones, and Jamie Cullum, and Dave Brubeck, and Dido, and C.W. Stoneking, and Air, and John Mayer, and Morcheeba, and My Friend the Chocolate Cake, and Tommy Emmanuel, and Something for Kate, and..... ok so you get the point, I'd buy a lot of good books, crime, mystery, action, and of course I'd have to buy a big flask to put of the good stuff (coffee for those uneducated few) and yeah that'd be sweet.
I need to make a plane gazing playlist...


ps. if you haven't heard of these artists, ask me for a demo disc :) They rock my socks, jocks, and plane gazing eyes, not to mention my unsatisfiable hunger for music.

2 comments:

Tea said...

:)
we must do a music swap sometime

SPRAGY said...

Definitely agreed...
burning a CD as we speak ;)