Wednesday, April 14, 2010

easy now!?

why can't things be easy! Why can't acquiring some new skill or completing a task be easy! Instead of having to slave away and practice practice practice, while you watch all the others take away the crowd with all their natural talent. Why can't I be born with some of this so called 'natural talent' in something! Something that'll get me recognised! Something that'll wow them all, I long for something special within me. But I got nothin'.
Beethoven got it: he composed hundreds of works even though he was completely deaf!?
Tommy Emmanuel, from country Australia first picked up a guitar at 4 years old, and hasn't stopped playing since!
Van Gogh one day picks up a brush and can produce million dollar works.
There's those in this world who just take whatever they can get. They have money, talent, friends and all those great things, it all gets given to them from...somewhere. Then there's those in life who bust their arse trying to make it. They're short on moolah, they're not fantastic in anything in particular and they stick to a close nit group who they feel comfortable with.
Well I dunno but I'm just peeved.

They say that practice makes perfect, well guess what, it doesn't. It only makes one hell of a lot of difference.

1 comment:

kayla clark said...

did you know that not one of van goghs paintings sold until after he died?