Saturday, February 21, 2009

watch...

After much time being annoyed at constantly pulling out my phone to check the time I decided to buy a watch. Yep, that's it:
Yeah, so now my wallet is a bit lighter, but I can tell the time without getting frustrated.
HEHE.
Random post much?

But maybe I should put some point into this one. But what to write about.
Hmmm.
My house is getting re-carpeted soon. We picked up the carpet from some friends from church, so yeah. It's really soft which is always good. And I've managed to fix my bike too, so now I can ride! Yeah. I think I'll just rambling on for a bit longer.
Wait! I already am. This is easy!
Yeah the horses are leaving soon, which sucks because they're really nice. But there's no more feed left here, it's all gone. Not a spot of green except for the weeds, and even they're struggling, so that's not a good sign.

Well time to depart,
See you soon.

D.

No comments: