Thursday, February 12, 2009

brain mode: boredom.

So here I am, sitting in double IT Multi-Media, and I'm trying to figure out how to use this stupid program called Flash. It's so boring, and you can't do anything interesting with it, just make circles and rectangles move around. And quite obviously the teacher has no imagination and is a complete nerd who can't spell, and mumbles to himself.
This is boring.
GAH!!!
I need someone to open up my head and LET ME OUT!!!
Maybe I should start playing with photoshop. Surely that will be more interesting...
Although I'm no good at doing anything on it, and no-where near the level of the famous photoshop psycho Andrew, I can always muck around with weird filters???
Or I can make stencils, they're always good to create. Hmmm, dumm dee dumm.
What to doooooo???

I wanna go back to Grammar. Where the teachers cared about your work, where there's less idiots around, who just take the subjects because they think the subject will be the best bludge. Back to where my friends are, where I can be myself. Oh well, too late now.

Far out, still so so so soooo bored, although this blog is amusing me, but not much.


I wonder what everyone else is in right now. K is in multi-media, J is probably in maths, and A is in Vis-Comm. Yep, that's what I reckon. I'm probably completely wrong, which wouldn't surprise me, because they're just random guesses, but it's worth a shot. Well, not really, it's not worth anything at all really, but I like taking random guesses. Just like George Bush took guesses and real and made-up words. HEHEHE.

But now the class is coming to a close and it's time to go off for recess and then I get to go to Music Classroom, and I can play drums to On My Mind by Powderfinger. Which is a really weird song to drum to...

Anyway, ta taaaa!

D.

1 comment:

Andrew Morley said...

stshakspme and j have viscomm and maths together. good try. good to hear from you aswell.

morley