Sunday, November 16, 2008

next year...

I guess next year will be quite different, and will probably be quite hard at the start, but hopefully I'll settle in as the days go by.

Next year I'll be doing:
English
Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Money Management
Law
Automotive
Design and Technology (wood)
Music
Classroom Music
Action in the Outdoors
Video Making
Astronomy and Earth Science
Photography


Wow! Such a long list of cool stuff to do! So hopefully this will keep me occupied and keep my mind off other things(people (well, person. You know who you are) haha). Cool, brackets inside brackets. (Now (that (is)) cool). haha.


3 weeks in Melbourne was a fairly unforgettable experience. It was a chance to get away from pestering parents, to become independent, and to be able to learn more about Melbourne city. I certainly learned a lot, from how to work better with a group that might not be your best friends, to learning about your best friends and just hanging out with them. :)
Here's some photos:
Love this photo. Just the light exposure and stuff.


Attack!!!

Fourever...


A powerful image from the Halocaust.

Andrew...?
Tram.

No comments: